Motion Controller for Harsh Environment
Elmo’s Gold LION series is an advanced network based, multi-axis motion controller designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
The Gold LION can control any multi axis scenario. From simple Point-To-Point to complete multi-axis coordinated / synchronized motion.
The GOLD LION series comes in 2 forms: A rugged metal package and a Board Level Module that is a complete Motion Controller, that can be embedded in the user’s printed board, thus resulting in high-level customization. The GOLD LION is an advanced motion solution with tremendous design flexibility, rich with functionalities and huge space saving for the harsh environment applications.
For more in-depth details, see the Gold Maestro capabilities section.
The Ultimate Network Motion Controller:
- Inverse Kinematics Support
- Motion blending and superimposed motion
- Coordinated group motion, blending and transitions
- Polynomial motion segments, PVT and Spline support
- Real-time updates of target positions (‘flying vision™’)
- 1D, 2D and 3D error correction
- EtherCAT master for distributed networking, with distributed clock management
- CANopen master for distributed networking
Host communications and protocols:
- Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP (Fast Binary Protocols, Modbus, Ethernet/ IP)
- USB 2.0
- Rich, high-level, multi-axis programming environment:
- Microsoft .NET
- IEC 61131-3, PLCopen
- Native C/C++ programming using the PLCopen for Motion
- Win32 C/C++
- Network statistics for diagnostics